Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Graco Swept Frame Pack 'n Play Portable Playard with Bassinet & Changing Table in Graham



Hello! I recently purchased the pack n play in Graham for my Son and his new daughter. In the photographs it appears to be a brown frame, with pale neutral covering. When it arrived, (very quickly, in few days) the frame was actually dark blue, with the neutral covers. My son is happy with it, I love it because the changing table is so convenient and the baby can be lulled to sleep with the vibrator. I am very happy with the product, I just would like the color combinations to be mentioned in the decription of the product, because the pictures are sometimes hard to make out. Thanks Amazon!
Buy Graco Swept Frame Pack 'n Play Portable Playard with Bassinet & Changing Table in Graham!

0 comments on "Graco Swept Frame Pack 'n Play Portable Playard with Bassinet & Changing Table in Graham"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez