Saturday, April 4, 2009

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System in Townsend



I love this travel system! My husband picked out the colors, and I wasnt sure at first but when it arrived, i fell in love. I love the material and its very easy to assemble. Not sure what the other review was referring to but this is brown and turquoise...very lovely! Turns very easily and the push bar is high enough that we dont have to slouch (I am 5'9" and my husband is 6'0). That is a first for us! Overall, very impressed with this item...Buy Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System in Townsend!

0 comments on "Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System in Townsend"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez