Monday, April 6, 2009

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System with SafeSeat in Imperial



I almost did not buy a travel system because I was looking at a more versatile carseat, but my friends who have children talked me into buying this, and I am so glad they did. My son loves his carseat, he falls asleep in it all the time and I have never had a problem with his head getting cranked to the side like I have seen with some other carseats when the baby falls asleep. He has fit into it just fine, from coming home from the hospital to now, and he is almost 4 months and 16 lbs. It is a little heavy at first, but you get used to it once you get your buff "mom arms." The stroller is solid and had lots of little comparments to put your stuff in, like a sunglasses holder and we use the cup holders everytime. Underneath there is plenty of room for the diaper bag as well as shopping bags. The seat snaps right into the stroller and I honestly don't know what people who say it is not secure are talking about. This has been one of the best purchases I have made, and we couldn't be more happy with it!Buy Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System with SafeSeat in Imperial!

0 comments on "Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System with SafeSeat in Imperial"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez