Friday, April 10, 2009

Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System in Adventure




First, I bought this system in the Discovery design...which is basically the same as the others, just a differnt fabric. This is by far the best travel system on the market. I was about to buy a Graco travel system, when my eldest daughter spotted this. Although quite a bit pricier than the Graco or Evenflo systems, I feel much more comfortable having my baby in this carseat. I love the level in the base that shows you it is installed correctly for baby's positioning. One of my favorite features is that it can be fitted for a bench seat (such as a minivan's) or a bucket seat (such as a Mustang!) by adjusting the base vertically...I've never seen that feature on any other carseat! I also love the little insert in the carseat that just sort of hugs my son when he's in it. The shoulder straps are comfortable and the strap easily pulls and tightens to make sure your baby is snugly fit. My only negative comment would be that when the stroller is reclined all the way with the car seat in the stroller, it is very difficult to get a diaper bag in and out of the basket w/o taking out the carseat first. That gets kind of annoying. The stroller sets up easy and closes with ease. I wish it had bigger cup holders for drinks, but overall, I am more than pleased and would highly recommend to everyone!Buy Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System in Adventure!

0 comments on "Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System in Adventure"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez