Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where To Buy Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with SnugRide, Marlowe 2009



I love love love the carseat. I had an older snugride and hated it but this one is soooo updated and awesome. My son falls asleep everytime he gets in it. He never fusses when we buckle him in. I wanted a seat that only went to 22 pounds because lets face it who wants a haul around a 30 pound baby plus carseat? I get so many compliments. Wherever I go someone tells me how nice it is or asks where I got it. The front adjust is good too. I like the rounded carry handle. I can carry it and my arm never hurts.

The stroller is very nice with many options. The one thing I do not like about the stroller is that when you fold it it folds all the way down to the ground and you have to been over and pick it up. Other than that I love this stroller.

I would recommend to anyone.Get more detail about Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with SnugRide, Marlowe 2009.

0 comments on "Where To Buy Graco Quattro Tour Travel System with SnugRide, Marlowe 2009"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez