Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buying Graco Passage Travel System, Abbington



I've really enjoyed this travel system so far. My son is 3 months old, so he's still riding in the carseat when we use the stroller. The seat is easy to get in and out of the car when you use the base. You can also purchase extra bases so you can have one in each car which makes things really simple. I can open and close the stroller with one hand while holding my son in the other. The carseat part is a little heavy if you have to carry it a while and the handle gets in the way of putting the sun shade up and down a little, but overall, not a big problem. I'd recommend it.Get more detail about Graco Passage Travel System, Abbington.

0 comments on "Buying Graco Passage Travel System, Abbington"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez