Monday, January 4, 2010

Order Graco Quattro Tour Sport Travel System in Boone



We have this same system (but different color/pattern). I love how comfortable it is to push and for my son to sit in. We purchased it for an infant (I am 6 months pregnant), but until the baby comes, my 3 1/2 year old son is using the stroller. He fits in it very comfortably and he loves riding in it - very smooth ride. My husband is 6'1" and I am 5'3" and we both find it easy to maneuver. Sometimes strollers are too short for him to push without getting a backache, but this height is great for him (and me too).

We have not used the car seat yet since I'm still pregnant but we love the look. We like the padding and that it is easy to clean. We had a Graco travel system with our older son, but this is more of a "loaded" model, and we like it a lot better! Looks sharp and at a decent price.

My ONLY issue is sort of a major one. The stroller does not fit into the trunk of my car (Pontiac G6 sedan). It is a HUGE stroller to fold up in comparison to the lower-end Graco model we used to have. It does fit in my husband's Saturn Ion trunk. We didn't realize this until we purchased it, and it's a pretty big deal...so please keep this in mind if you don't have a large trunk!! It is very tall when folded.Get more detail about Graco Quattro Tour Sport Travel System in Boone.

0 comments on "Order Graco Quattro Tour Sport Travel System in Boone"

Post a Comment

 

Graco Quattro Tour Travel System Reviews Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez